Power Up the Past!
The Vintage Computer Festival is an ongoing series of events celebrating the history of computing. Come join us for our third annual Southwest gathering, an engaging public exhibition showcasing the technologies, people and stories that embody the remarkable tale of the computer revolution.VCF Southwest 3.0 will take place in the city of Arlington, Texas on the beautiful campus of the University of Texas, Arlington. The Museum of Information Technology – Arlington and Museum of Computer Culture will proudly present a two-day series of fascinating speakers alongside an eclectic gathering of private retro computing displays in our exhibit hall.
Open to ALL ages! Children under 17 attend for free.
- Discuss and engage with retro computing enthusiasts and their systems
- Experience powerful speakers and videos on a variety of retro computing topics
- Share ideas and network with like-minded individuals
- Partake in special events throughout the weekend
How to Attend
- Purchase tickets below or on our Eventbrite Page
- Explore accommodations in Arlington
- Parking is free! The traffic in the area is normally light on weekends. On the UTA map to the University Center, the parking lots marked “11″ and “F12″ should be readily available. All parking is open on weekends.